PodPut podPut = PodPut("/*address*/");
// Number of options to mint. The decimals of the options will be the same
// as the decimals of the underlying asset.
// (E.g: If option decimals is equal to 6, 1000000 = 1 option,
// givig the seller the right to buy 1 unit of underlying)
uint256 amountOfOptions = 1000000;
* @param amountOfOptions The amount of option tokens to be issued;
* this will lock strikePrice * amountOfOptions of strike asset into this
* @param owner The address that will store at shares. owner will
* be able to withdraw later on behalf of the sender. It is also important
* to notice that only the shares will be store to the owner.
* The options tokens wil not be send to owner, but to the msg.sender